Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About Us!

Welcome to our crazy world! Chris and I have been married for 7 years. We live in Graham, Tx where Chris grew up and most of his family lives. We are both R.N.s by profession, but would much rather be working in the yard (me) or hunting (Chris). I never knew that a job was something you had so you could afford to do the things you love! I thought my parents always loved their jobs. Don't get me wrong, I do like my job and can not think of anything else I would rather be doing for a job. I am very lucky to work as the school nurse. I am every one's mom while they are away from home. I give out medicine and take care of sick kids. It does not sound too exciting, but it is very rewarding to help the kids and their parents. Chris works in the ER in Graham. Yes that is more exciting, but I get off work at 4pm and do not work weekends, holidays, or the summer. Ha.

We have two boys. Ben was born 10-11-06. He is 4 years old and people say he is just like his daddy. Full of life (energy). He loves to play outside in the dirt. We are ready for summer. Logan was born 03-05-10 and is a happy chubby baby. He is crawling everywhere and trying to stand by himself. He tries to keep up with Ben and does a good job. They are great friends. Ben loves to make Logan laugh. They are fun to watch together.

I cant forget our other children. Molly, Beau, Flash, and the cats. Yes, I love my furbabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment